Thursday, September 25, 2014

I forgot about my camera

So, this last little while I haven’t felt like getting out my “big camera”.  There is no way Hank will sit still for a picture and Drew has been so busy (me too).  A few weeks ago, I got to go to a photography conference that was in Salt Lake City.  I forgot how much I love to play with my camera.  Sheesh… I’ve got to get that thing out again.  I’m gonna try. 

So, when I put my SD card in my computer, I saw a whole bunch of pictures like this.  Just to give you an idea, I took this picture when my sister Lori was visiting back in July.  Sigh.  I forgot about them. 

IMG_9489

Anyway, here’s what I learned at my conference. 

IMG_9555IMG_9660

(my friend Lisa who went to the conference too, we missed you Teri)

IMG_9689

Not that this means anything to you, but it reminds me of how much I love to play with my camera (and how much practice I need). 

No comments: