Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sunshine

Yesterday, I had the day off, so Drew and I spent the morning reviewing bugs with his new bug puzzle from his fun cousins, Brady and Jayda. 

IMG_2771

But, instead of crawling through the grass, like he should enjoy, Drew took shelter on top of mom.   He really did not like the grass.  I sure hope that will change soon.   

IMG_2778

(please ignore the old hag with garden gloves in the picture. thanks steve for the great photo of me.) 

So, no bugs.

But at least we were able to enjoy the sunshine! 

IMG_2792

IMG_2789

IMG_2797

Enjoyed by all!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I have several thoughts. First of all, old hag? What does that make me? Second of all, why are your dogs in jail? Thirdly, that is a very fun puzzle. I'm glad you guys finally got some nice weather.