Wednesday, February 6, 2013

vocabulary

Don’t two year olds say the funniest things?!  Some of my favorites. . .

  • muffets (when referring to “the muppets”)
  • iPuter (computer)
  • doll fish (dolphin)
  • make ups (hiccups)
  • eye browns (eye brows)
  • I have a sword (I have a sore)
  • It’s humfy (it’s comfy)
  • giant coke (Diet Coke)
  • yucky charms (Lucky Charms)

When confused or working on something complicated he often states “it’s tricky”

Every day after I get him dressed, I ask him to stand where I can see him.  He then states, “I look handsome”, to which I reply, “yes, you look handsome”, and he says “oh, thank you.'’

While at the Aggie basketball games, when the students start chanting the “I believe” chant, he always chimes in, right in rhythm, “I bring the wiggle win.”

The other day, he turned on the fireplace (I never turn it on), and it left a bit of a burning smell in the house.  He informed me, “There’s fire in my nose”, and to “get it out.”

Today, when his baby brother Hank was crying and upset, he said while referring to Hank, “he hurt his feelings.”  I affirmed this was true and he wanted “to kiss Hank’s feelings” to make him all better. 


IMG_6957

My little Drew is getting so big.  He sure keeps us on our toes every day!  Funny boy. 

No comments: