Friday, May 17, 2013

me and my buddy

Hank had his first play date a the park today, with his best buddy. 

IMG_0476

Yep, you guessed it, his oxygen tank.  It’s pretty funny, it’s like that thing is just an extension of him now.  We hardly even notice it.  (Though it seems everyone else does – oh well, get over it people!)

Holding hands. 

IMG_0485

 

IMG_0497IMG_0501

IMG_0534

Ahh, hugs. 

IMG_0522

No really though, we have an appointment with Hank’s pulmonologist in about 2 weeks.  He’s finally checking a room air saturation on him (looking at his numbers without oxygen on).  I’m hoping he will just switch us to night time oxygen, which would be awesome.  I may not be that lucky though, Hank definitely likes to do things on his own terms, so we will see. 

2 comments:

Jill from PJgamers said...

super cute! Glad you were able to take him to the park
-Jill

Tammie said...

Love the pics! Hank just makes my heart shine :) Glad you got out! We need a park date soon!