Thursday, November 19, 2015

Adventures of Drew

We try to keep Drew extra busy and always doing new things.  I feel like it’s the best way to keep Drew out of trouble (even at age 5).  Anyone relate?  He loves it though and I feel like he’s up to it. 

Lately his creativity has really started to shine through.  He has been obsessed with Peanuts and drew these pictures of Charlie Brown and Snoopy for his friend (we have yet to deliver them)! 

IMG_1837IMG_1862

At least 2 to 3 times a week Drew and I work on perler beads.  He found a pattern for Santa’s workshop (a huge 3D undertaking), which we have started on.  We will see how it turns out. 

IMG_1844

I love going through his school work everyday.  I volunteer at school once or twice a month and it’s fun to see Drew there.  I can tell he gets a bit bored sometimes (is he the only kid in class that peels all the wrappers off his crayons?) but I am glad he is still able to focus on his work and get great scores on his “tests.” 

IMG_1872

For crazy hair day at school he wanted a Cockatoo Hairstyle which we posted on social media.  Drew was so excited to see Emma from The Wiggles noticed his picture and sent him a comment! 

IMG_1864

No comments: