Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Afternoon Nap

As I type, right now, my baby who should be asleep is yelling triumphantly in his crib.

It all started with a very tired baby, who I put down for his regularly scheduled nap.  Then, oops… a dirty diaper, you know who planned that out perfectly. 

So, after a diaper change that was supposed to be quick, but was not, instead turned into a laugh-fest while Mr. Roly-Poly wouldn’t stop turning over and over (peeing on the rug, in the process). 

IMG_0986

Finally back to bed, but then what did I do?  I was a bad Mommy and quick grabbed my camera just for this adorable shot. 

IMG_0989

Which then turned into an entire photo shoot.  (I couldn’t resist)

IMG_0987IMG_0993IMG_0990

It’s definitely not my fault he’s still awake, 3o minutes later.  My 9 month old has already learned to out-smart his Mom. 


Oh, and thanks Aunt Lori and cousins Olivia and Abby for my animal train, I’m really starting to love it!  (Love, Drew)

IMG_0961IMG_0969

1 comment:

Susie said...

:0) I love the hand reaching for the ball! Totally NOT a bad Mommy! You'll laugh about those pic's for yrs I'm sure!! :0)