Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Cards?

Every year, I get photo Christmas cards from friends and family in the mail and I never send them out myself.  I always think "I want to do that too," but I never do.  Well, this year I thought I might try to get cards out too.  Well, now it's December 13th, and still no cards done.  Way to go Liz! 

But, then I was doing a little blog stalking (don't tell) and saw a post about Shutterfly and their 2010 Holiday Christmas Collection.  They had an awesome promotion going on for the holidays and check out some of the perfect  cards you can make with your photos...

                                                              holly frameplaid

mod ornaments

Then I thought I could put this picture on a Christmas card to send out. . .

IMG_0890

But, it's too late for that.  

Then I was browsing Shutterfly's site and thought, a desk calender like this, might be fun for Grandpa's desk, with some cute photo's of grandkids like these. . .

IMG_0931IMG_0561IMG_0947IMG_0933

Or how about a photo book to document Drew's first year (I'm sure I have enough pictures). 

Collage

There are lots of possibilities on Shutterfly.  But, I finally decided on a New Year's Card.  There are a lot to choose from.  Click here to see them all.  I think I could get one of these out in time! 

No comments: