Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yes, you can laugh

I will admit it, I TiVo The Bachelorette (and the Bachelor) and watch it every week.

Stupid yes, I know.

Every season, it's the same ridiculous antics, but I still continue to watch. This season, in particular is really, really stupid.

Does anyone else besides me think bachelorette Ashley is annoying?





If she would stop talking about this creep, maybe I would like her better.

Maybe?


How many times can one person say the word Bentley in a 2 hour show?

Way too many.

(In episode four, 19 times, just so ya know)


I should probably stop watching.

I don't think I will.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

really only 19? i thought it was like 100. yes, i am obsessed with the bachelorette and bachelor and yes, ashley totally bugs. um, did you know bentley's mormon? ugh. i love j.p. oh my...why does it suck us in so well?

Lizzy said...

Yeah, hes gross. Jp is one of my favs too! Haha.

Becky said...

Oh my, I'm totally laughing but only because I do the exact same thing. I told myself that I WOULD NOT watch this season because Ashley bothered me last season. BUT then because of the horrible villan Bentley and having vague ties to him I had to watch. Am I sorry I caved, of course, but can I stop? Nope.