Friday, June 10, 2011

Leftovers?

Anybody ever been to a buffet where you eat food off someone else's plate? I didn't think so. Until tonight.
Quick story.
Leslie (my sister) had free coupons for this gem,



So we joined her family and my dad for a quick dinner. There were no french fries in the buffet so the cook whipped some up for our table and delivered them fresh in a lovely basket. How kind.

Well, I guess this lady really wanted some fries, and came to our table to fetch some. Mind you, before she had her hands on them (I thought she may grab some and run), she did ask to take a few because she thought the 9 of us wouldn't want them all. After a few strange looks and questioning words, she left empty handed. No we did not give her our "leftovers."

Weird.


Posted from my iPad

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! Not even sure what else to say. Just wow.

Jodi said...

ah haha! so weird.

Lori said...

Mom was telling me this story and couldn't stop laughing. I'm glad I wasn't there. Seriously.