Sunday, October 14, 2012

busy busy busy

I feel like we have been so busy lately.  It seems like I can hardly keep up with anything anymore.  Apparently though I haven’t been too busy to to take way too many pictures of my kids. 

  IMG_6135

(This is Drew “smiling” for the camera while watching TV)

Hank has been doing really well.  He has started really showing us his personality.  He loves loves his bottles and will let us know if we are too slow getting him what he needs.  He even holds it himself sometimes!

hank holds bottle

We also tried him out on cereal.  Not really his favorite thing.  We are taking it slow and haven’t really pushed it too much.  Maybe when there is a bit more time. 

hank tries cereal

(First time eating cereal.  Sorry about the disgusting picture)

We did have a little stint in the hospital in Logan a few days ago.  He really wasn’t too sick but I think the doctors are a bit nervous about him.  We only stayed overnight, then came home.  We went in because one morning I had to keep turning his oxygen flow up because he was dipping low on his oxygen saturation.  I had to more than double his usual flow and still couldn’t get him where he should have been.  He didn’t act too bothered though.  What a good sport.  He never even acted sick. 

hank hospital fullhank hospital

What a cute little baby in a cute little hospital gown. 

We also went and celebrated Emily’s birthday.  We had such a fun time and she is such a good girl and so sweet to both of my boys.  What good cousins we have!

IMG_6159IMG_6172IMG_6149IMG_6155

Hank has really turned into a little monkey and hangs on to everything he can get his hands on.  Today, I found him hanging on for dear life to his swing bars.  Not really sure why, but he hung on for 10 minutes.  Funny baby. 

IMG_6203

IMG_6207

Both of my boys are getting so big! 

IMG_6191IMG_6232

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry you ended up in the hospital!! Love all the pictures though, cute handsome boys!!