Friday, September 27, 2013

him

 

headphones

Drew is at the stage where he says so much funny stuff and it’s hard to keep track of.  So, I usually save it in my phone when I remember, and then try to update later. 

Drew is really outgoing for the most part.  He likes to meet other kids and talk to people.  Awhile back, we were at an Aggie game.  Drew saw a little girl and wanted to talk with her.  He ran right up to her and asked her what her name was.  She responded appropriately.  Then Drew stated “I’m buzz lightyear” in an attempt to impress her.  Needless to say, she wasn’t. 

One of Drew’s favorite places to go is to WalMart.  Well, whenever we go, he has some new quip that he yells or says to people as we are shopping.  Here they are:

Whenever we check out, he says to the checkers as he unloads our cart,  “hi, how are you doing today?”  Usually catches them off guard.

He runs by people shopping in the store and yells (really yells), “see ya sucker”

If he feels people are in his way he will tell them “Excuse me please, get out of my space”.  We are working on being polite.

When people are shopping behind us in the isles, he will turn around in the cart and and yell at them to “stop following me” 

I took the boys to get their flu shots last week.  Drew did great.  He only cried for a second.  Afterwards, he insisted that he didn’t have a shot, but it was the band-aid they put on his leg that had hurt him. 

Drew loves to cheer for the aggies.  Right now in football, he’s quite interested.  The aggies have a great quarterback right now and when he cheers for him, he yells, “go Animal” 

Whenever I ask Drew if he wants a piece of cheese he gets very upset.  “not a piece, a whole cheese”

Famous Drew quotes:

“hell sol” instead of El Sol a restaurant we eat at.

“Neglos” – he means legos but can’t seem to get it right. 

“Giant coke makes me crazy” – referring to Diet Coke

“I can see” – while at the eye doctor trying out his new glasses prescription

 

newglasses

1 comment:

Jodi said...

haha! what a funny kid! i like the whole cheese one.