Wednesday, October 9, 2013

adventure

Finally, I ventured far away from home with Hank.  My mom and I took the 2 boys to visit my sister Leslie in Virginia.  There was definitely a lot of prep involved to get all of Hank’s stuff on an airplane, but I got it done.  I did learn a lesson though:  no air travel without Steve (at least while Hank is on oxygen).  That was tough work.  I hauled my camera all the way out there, but guess what?!  I never even used it.  Sad.  Good thing for these high tech cell phones we have nowadays. 

Plane trip.  The boys were amazing. 

plane1

Spent a lot of time just playing at Leslie’s house.  It was a great break. 

hankleslies

Our numbers looked great at sea level (top is his oxygen saturation)

pulseox

Got to experience our first Wiggles concert.  Definitely will do it again. 

drewwiggles

Plane trip home. 

hankplane2

Starving after the flight. 

hankinandout

New glasses waiting when we got home.  Definitely needed. 

drewglasses2

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are one brave momma. Looks like it was worth the effort too!

Lori said...

Liz, it was good to see you and I love Dreew's new glasses. Love you!