Saturday, October 26, 2013

a halloween party

We went up to the Country Club’s Halloween Party today.  I would say it was a success, only  because there was not excessive screaming or crying.  The boys were a hit with their costumes (chosen by Drew) and were super cute.  Just wish the photographer was better.  Really, I don’t know why I even bother trying to get pictures of these two together?! 

Maybe someday they will turn out. 

IMG_4162IMG_4168IMG_4173IMG_4179IMG_4184

At least Drew tried to help.  At this point, he was singing Twinkle Twinkle to Hank. 

IMG_4194IMG_4204

I give up. 

IMG_4220

IMG_4250IMG_4255

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think your photos are not only great but perfect. Taking photos of little ones can be a tough job especially when they are your own! Keep it up...you'll always be happy you did.

Jen said...

Those are dang cute costumes! And I feel the same way with pictures. I have the perfect picture in my mind and it never happens. It can be so frustrating!