Sunday, December 22, 2013

merry christmas

my cousin Jeannie took us to a private meet and greet with the new reindeer at our local zoo.  Jeannie works at the zoo and is amazing with the animals.  she was awesome to let me bring my boys to take pictures for our christmas cards.  the cards turned out okay considering I was photographing two kids and two animals, man that was hard.  here’s the “blooper reel”

We decided to take Hank’s oxygen off for the photos this time.  yes, he is still on it. 

IMG_4579

Look at that face. 

IMG_4594

Jeannie with the reindeer.  Aren’t they beauties (all three)?

IMG_4622IMG_4625

Here we go…

IMG_4637

Drew was distracted most of the time. 

IMG_4644IMG_4650

Hank just wanted out of there. 

IMG_4659

There he goes…

IMG_4675

Fall #1 (I didn’t capture the second one on film- boo)

IMG_4678

“Please Dad, don’t leave me here with this crazy 3 year old”

IMG_4688

He’s pleading for me to come get him. 

IMG_4708

Tantrum time.

IMG_4734

(This one was probably the best “worst” picture of the bunch)

 

IMG_4755IMG_4758IMG_4777

We tried. 

IMG_4861IMG_5004

Better luck next time. 

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh those are some awesome pictures. I laughed really hard by the end of your post. Maybe next year Hank will like sitting with animals and his brothers.

Becky said...

Your card was so cute! I wondered where you got the pictures, mystery solved! And I love the bloopers!