Friday, May 11, 2012

swim

Primary’s has some really nice programs for family’s of children who are living  in their hospital.  One thing they do is give family’s a membership to the Jewish Community Center just up the road from the hospital.  They have a really nice gym, and also an indoor and outdoor pool.  I decided to put Drew in swimming lessons there while we are here. 
We had a first lesson at the beginning of this week.  I went with Drew, and let me tell you, it was not fun.  Maybe these pictures are proof why Drew would rather go swimming with his Dad.  (Steve would be so embarrassed if he knew I was posting these pictures, just don’t mention it to him). 
IMG_5306
IMG_5315  IMG_5308  IMG_5310     IMG_5309
(These pictures are taken at the pool at my grandma’s complex)

1 comment:

Tammie said...

So fun! Glad you are getting some fun family time together :)