Friday, April 26, 2013

a few extras

Here are some instragram stuff I thought I wanted to keep track of.  Enjoy. 

I’m a bit ashamed of this one.  Bad mom, I know. 

drewyoutube

Don’t worry, since then, I have put a filter on youtube and Drew doesn’t get to watch as much “random” stuff. 

Hank has started watching some shows on TV.  He really enjoys Baby Einstein right now, his favorite is Baby’s First Moves.  So cute to watch him watch.   (love all his hair)

hankbabyeinstein

We have finally started to venture out of the house.  Hank loves it (mom does too).  Here he is on his first trip to WalMart.  I’m sure this was a personal goal of his. 

hankwalmart

Hank’s play date today with his bff Korbin.  Hank just sat and stared at him.  Not nice Hank. 

staring

1 comment:

Tammie said...

So cute of them! :)