Wednesday, April 10, 2013

throw back

Remember him?

IMG_9128

We haven’t forgotten about him.  I used to take Hank’s picture with his monkey every week  when he lived in the NICU.    I’m glad I don’t feel like I have to do that anymore. 

IMG_9117

IMG_5141

Haven’t we come a long way??

 IMG_8979

From a measly 2 pounds 9 ounces to a 20 pound baby!  Woohoo.  Not only has little Hank grown a ton, but he is actually on the growth chart for his chronological age (not just adjusted).  It may be only a 4% for weight and 8% for height, but hey, he still made it.   

Guess what else?  He finally can crawl!  Yay, except he’s too lazy to do it, unless it involves Mom’s phone.  Then it’s definitely worth it. 

 

 

IMG_9012IMG_9022IMG_9033IMG_9044

makes us happy. 

IMG_9067

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, he really has come a long way. Nice job, Hank!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, I can't believe how big Hank is in compared to that monkey!! I had totally forgotten about that! So glad he is doing well, crawling, growing and just doing awesome!

Jodi said...

he's so cute liz. i'm so happy to see him so healthy.