Sunday, June 2, 2013

instagrams

Yes, I’m addicted to instagram.  The sad thing is, the only thing I ever take pictures of are my kids, and my dogs.  I can’t take pictures at my work, so between home and work, that’s all I do.  Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the last week or so.

drewreadsdrewsmiledrewtvtray

My first born son.  Cutie, but way too smart for his own good.  He pretty much taught himself to read, so we have been using the Bob books to practice.  He sounds out the words pretty good, and he will sound it out even if he knows it.  Pretty good for a 3 year old.  He also loves his new Mickey Mouse TV trays.  I got them for free from the disney movie rewards.  Awesome.  They remind of some my sisters and I had when we were little. 

hankcookiehankguitarhankhair

My second born son.  Funny baby, full of personality, loves life.  Loves his brother’s green “guitar”.  Really loves golden oreos.  Probably his most favorite treat.  Mom loves his hair (Dad would like to cut it off).  Maybe someday he will be able to life without the canula, but for now, it’s not holding him back at all!

No comments: