Sunday, June 2, 2013

splash

We tried out the new splash pad in North Logan.  Weather was nice, so the boys had a fun time.  It was Hank’s first time in a swimsuit. 

Sunscreen hair tradition.  It works great as a styling tool. 

IMG_0838

Drew didn’t love getting wet this time.  I don’t think he loved the cold water.  He got wet enough though.  Steve had to coax him through the water a few times.  Glad I didn’t have to.

IMG_0914IMG_0915IMG_0941IMG_0967

IMG_0978

Hank started feeling a little free and decided to explore around a bit.  He found himself in a few spots he didn’t like so much.  I am a mean mama, but doesn’t he look so adorable when he’s upset?  (At least that’s what I keep telling myself).

IMG_0991

Funny story.  There were a few young girls there (about 10 or 11).  They were asking me what happened to Hank.  I told them about his oxygen, his heart, and his pacemaker.  After I told them about his pacemaker, one of the girls said, “I like that idea in my head, it’s like Iron Man.  He’s going to grow up to be Iron Man.”  Made my day. 

2 comments:

Jodi said...

iron man! i love it. cute pictures.

Becky said...

Oh my! Such a cute story and such cute boys!