Thursday, June 27, 2013

june via phone

Geez, aren’t iPhones convenient.  I can document everything, even if I don’t have my camera.  Here’s some June stuff I haven’t posted about yet that came from pictures off my phone. 

Hank’s new Superhero Cape courtesy of Heart Heroes.  Read about them here.  We love it!  They provide free superhero capes to children with Congenital Heart Defects (CHD). 

superhero

Hank is all over the house.  Help. 

hank window

Hank’s look-a-like.  Grandma Mary.  His guardian angel.

hankgrandma

Hank loves going out in the wagon.  Mom does not love to pull him up the hills. 

hankwagon

We have been going to Pink’s to get shaved ice.  A lot. 

pinks

Hank’s new book “Riley’s Heart Machine”.  It’s about his heart block sister sister Riley.  Awesome.  Order it here.  You won’t regret it. 

riley's

Hank’s scar.  Dig it! 

scar

The boys art projects for Father’s Day.  Hank worked really hard on his. 

valentines

Mama and Drew.  Enjoy this one, you won’t be seeing another pic of me for a long time. 

momdrew

1 comment:

Jen said...

You need MORE pics of you :) Your boys are adorable.