Saturday, July 6, 2013

drew’s ideas

Every once in a while, I have to update all the funny things that Drew has said.  I keep them in my phone and then transfer them here when my list gets too long. 

Funny boy keeps up hopping. 

"upside up” is what he says when he doesn’t want to be upside down anymore

He loves to sing and dance around the house.  He always to “take a bow” when he is done.  He also wants mom and dad to take a bow with him.

One day, when Drew was being disagreeable I had to take charge.  I asked Drew who was the boss? expecting him to answer that I was and he said, “Grandma”

Drew loves loves his Disney cars.  He knows most of their names and understands a lot of what they do.  One day when he was talking about this particular car who’s name is Rasta Carian he said, “The Rasta Carian has long tow hair” – in reference to a tow truck.  

rastacarian

If any of you know the Raffi song Baby Beluga, you will appreciate this one.  Drew loves that song and sings it all the time.  One day we noticed he was singing “Way down south where the dolphins play, where you die and splash all day” instead of “dive and splash”.

When we watched the fireworks on July 3rd, Drew kept telling us the fireworks were “hot and steamy”. 

No comments: