Saturday, July 6, 2013

I’m back

Even though you wouldn’t know from my pictures, I finally made it back up to the cabin.  I really was there.  (I took the pictures, can’t be in them too) 

The typical Montana rainbow.  There were actually two, but I couldn’t get them both :( 

photoshoprainbow

Everyone loves the cabin.  Oh how I’ve missed it. 

IMG_1770

Plus, Grandma and Grandpa put in a new playground for the kids.  So fun. 

IMG_1796

IMG_1814IMG_1838IMG_1877

Here are the dogs enjoying the weather by the sand box…

IMG_1890

until I yelled “Squirrel” 

IMG_1893

This is Hank’s first trip to the cabin.  Actually, his first trip out of Utah.  He’s done great.  Thanks to the home care who provided us with a portable oxygen concentrator.  It’s been a gem. 

IMG_1909

See you soon!

No comments: